Customer Support Policy
You’ll always be backed by a Support Team that’s renowned for being one of the most knowledgeable, friendly, and professional in the business — consistently getting rave reviews.
Should you ever have a problem or question, we guarantee that one of our service professionals will investigate and respond within 24 hours, Six days a week.
Support Standard Time: 10.00am to 07.00pm (Free)
Premium Support Time: 09.00am to 09.00pm ( Monthly Payment)
Many support queries and technical questions will already be answered in supporting documentation.
A supported item includes item support for 3/6 months from the proposal/work order date. Response times by the company can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request, and whether questions have already been answered or support has already been provided.
Answering questions about service
During the item support period, the client is expected to be available to answer your general questions about the item and how to use it. For example, how do I get my homepage to look like the one in the preview? The response to this type of question can come in various formats including directing you to an already documented response.
Answer questions about third-party assets or functionality (e.g. plug-ins) bundled with the item, such as how they work and other technical questions.
A supported item may include third-party functionality or items from other authors such as plugins, image sliders, or contact forms. During the item support period, the author is expected to be available to assist with questions about third-party assets and to either help you to address particular issues with the third-party asset or direct you to where you can find the solution.
What's not included?
- Service support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the company to see if they privately offer paid customization services.
- If you want to add a new features, modules it will not be covered by the support, you have to contact the company privately.
- After the expiration of the term, if the client claims that the service is not part of the work of the company, the service may or may not be performed by another third party at the company’s option.
- After the end of the support period, the client can extend it if it wants, but it is a paid way
- Support can usually be WhatsApp phone call or TeamViewer. If for some reason the client goes to the office or house to provide support, then the client will pay some money to the company subject to negotiation.
- No content updates will be covered by support. Content will always be provided by the client